Bean & gone – Sydney Royal Easter Show
A whirlwind 2 and a bit weeks at the Sydney Royal Easter Show. Over 9,000 cups of Karmee Coffee served to over 9,000 wonderful people!
For those who came down, it was lovely to see you; for those of you who didn’t, we will see you there next year!
Here are some photos from the show, see more on our Facebook page.
Cafe Biz is the biggest cafe trade show in the Southern Hemisphere!
Karmee Coffee was there this year, and had an awesome time participating.
Thanks to all of you who came down and said hello.
Winter Warmer Competition
Be like Winter itself and start it off with a WIN!!!!!
We’re giving away a fully professional
– Isomac Teá Dué Home Espresso Machine and
– Isomac Grinder
Total value at $2430!!
All you have to do to enter is register a user account by the 31st of May, and you automatically go into the draw to win.
So don’t miss out on this great prize because entry couldn’t be easier!
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and details of prizes form part of the Conditions of Entry.
- To enter the competition register as a user on the Karmee Coffee Website www.karmee.com before midnight on 31 May 2012 with an Australian delivery address.
- The information provided by an entrant becomes property of Karmee Coffee and will be entered into a database. Personal information collected will be used for the purpose of the operation of this competition and may be used by Karmee Coffee for future promotional and marketing activities. By entering this competition, each entrant consents to their information being used for such purposes unless they otherwise advise Karmee Coffee by email to email@example.com.
- 4. The competition will be open from 30 March 2012 till Midnight on 31st May 2012. All registered users on the Karmee Coffee website by 31 May 2012 will be allocated a number. At 10am on Monday 4 June 2012, in the offices of Karmee Coffee at 18-20 Cleg Street, Artarmon NSW 2064, a number will be randomly generated and the winner will be the user with the corresponding number. The winner will be notified by email by Monday 11 June 2012.
- The winning prize compromises of 1 x Isomac Teá Dué Domestic Espresso Machine and 1 x Isomac Professionale Grinder, total recommended retail value of the prizes is $2430 inc GST. Karmee Coffee accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner, only at an Australian address, by 6 July 2012.
- Karmee Coffee shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of taking or using
the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Michael Gonano, a top barista at Fioro Cafe, this weekend competed in the AASCA NSW Barista Championships.
Michael put in a unbelievable performance, just missing out on the top 10!
Well done, mate.
We’re excited to have launched our new facebook page!
Head to facebook.com/karmeecoffee, ‘like’ us and you will receive FREE SHIPPING!
All the best,
The Karmee Team
Happy 2012 Everybody!
We hope everyone had an unbelievable Chirstmas/New Years holiday and that you are still on that holiday!
We’re back at it and looking forward to an exciting year for Karmee!
All the Best,
The Karmee Team
The Golden Bean Competition
Last week, The 6th Annual Golden Bean Competition was held in Caloundra on the Sunshine Coast.
Karmee is very proud to announce their success of:
– A Silver Medal in the Espresso category for our Bar Central blend, and
– A Bronze Medal in the Milk Based caregory for our City Blend.
Congratualtions to all the medalists, and thank you to Golden Bean for a fantastic weekend!
Karmee in The Kimberleys – Check This Shot Out
Bob Wright, one of our loyal retail customers went on a hike through the Windjana Gorge , Kimberleys WA.
Obviously, the remote location didn’t stop him from having a great cup of coffee in the morning.
Thanks for sending us this snap, Bob!
Congratulations Cafe Morso!
Karmee would like to wish a huge congratulations to Cafe Morso, at Jones Bay Wharf, who this week was named as part of the top 5 Cafe’s in Sydney!
What an achievement!
So go check out Cafe Morso down at Jones Bay Wharf (Lower Deck),
try some delicious food and ofcourse their perfectly made Karmee Coffee!
MOCHA ARABICA WINS FIRST PLACE
Karmee Coffee has just won the first place trophy in the Espresso category for it’s ‘Mocha Arabica’ blend in the 2011 Hobart Fine Food Awards! Accompanying the trophy on the journey up from Hobart to our roastery & offices are 1 gold , 3 silver and 5 bronze medals accross both the Espresso and Cappucino (with milk) categories.
While Karmee has a history of success in the Hobart Fine Food Awards, this is the first year that a blend has been recognised as the highest scoring blend in an entire category – an achievement we are very proud of.